Here are the seven fundamental social media marketing actions that you must take to have a successful program, campaign, and department.
- Discover – Where your target market spends their time on the social web.
- Clarify – The business objective you would like to accomplish.
- Create – Quality content that will be useful and add value to your target market.
- Share – This content in a consistent and appropriate manner.
- Respond – to those who demonstrate their appreciation for your content.
- Measure – Where, When, and How Far your content is shared.
- Reflect – On how your content met your target markets needs, as revealed in the Measurements.