- Open an account on #Snapchat, #Periscope, or #Anchor (or all three) and learn how other brands are making use of these tools to connect with their customers.
- Begin adding your Twitter handle to all of your printed marketing materials, and begin using your Twitter account as a quick response customer service channel.
- Send an email to your existing customers/clients thanking them for being part of your community, and ask them what you could do different to make their customer experience easier.
- Find a local Not-For-Profit whose values align with yours, and offer your company’s assistance to them, free of charge.
- Follow me on Twitter @danaawinston for daily motivation and for digital and social media marketing tips and news.
- Share this article via Email, Twitter, or Facebook with another entrepreneur who
you know is ready to take their business to the next level.